1. SEO ranking packages increase your organic traffic,through social marketing, one way linking, article creation, and press releases. They provide you with monthly reports, total website analysis, and analyze your competition. The in-depth analysis helps you find ways to beat your competition and increase your sales within your niche. This is the most common type of package available.
2. Social media marketing packages are one of the most popular packages you can buy. As more consumers rely on review sites, blogs, social networking, two-way media and wikis for information, developing a social media presence is an important marketing strategy. this type of package is mainly used as a branding tool, and works very well for dating and relationship websites, academic websites, and businesses or non-profits that benefit from instant connections with visitors. According to Search Engine Journal, if Facebook were an actual country, it would be the third largest in the world. Social media marketing packages help businesses take advantage of this market.
3. Article Submission packages are a good way to provide steady, long term, profitable results. These services update your website content regularly, and the articles provide quality one way links and back links. Conversion rates are very high with articles as well, because those who click and read them are looking for the specific products or services you are offering. Articles that are written for your website will rank higher than those placed in generic directories, and remain both on your site and linked in any directory you list them in, so you can benefit from them as long as they remain online.
4. A link building package is a good way to increase your traffic, providing quality back links from relevant sites. This type of package increases your search engine ranking and the size of your internet footprint, and saves on advertising costs.
5. SEO mini packages are designed to give you a five day analysis of your website. This is a good package for businesses that want to see where their website is, and also provides analysis of competing sites within a niche. This type of package usually offers keyword analysis and improvement suggestions, image, content, and robots.txt optimization, and meta-tag upgrades. Having a good baseline analysis like this can help you decide what other SEO packages to consider purchasing, if any.
6. If you have a large company, multiple websites, or off shore companies, then a dedicated SEO package is a good choice. These packages offer the full range of services, and detailed monthly reports on all of your websites. With this type of package, you have full time SEO consultancy, with defined guidelines and goals that you set on an ongoing basis. This is the most cost effective solution for larger organizations.
Select the best SEO package here
Now that you have the tools to decide what type of SEO package you need, and what types of packages are available, begin doing some research on how SEO works. Your website will never be at it's best if you don't have a good SEO strategy, and the means to implement it. Once you've done the research, you'll be able to choose the best SEO package for your company, and the best team to provide it.