Thousands of businesses around the world have advertised their website using pay-per click (PPC) campaigns. Pay-per click campaigns let you get the most targeted visitors by creating text advertisements on major search engines. An advantage to PPC is the ability to set a daily budget and control how long your paid ads stay visible. PPC is also contextual, having your ad appear only when it could be relevant to a user’s interests. This is an effective tool to attract targeted visitors while having full control of your campaign.
What is PPC?
PPC is running a paid advertisement on your chosen search engine’s “sponsored” results section. This section appears right below the search bar and can easily draw the attention of a user. A well managed and optimized PPC campaign can be a very cost-effective way to advertise your business. This is because unlike other advertising techniques, PPC can reach individual users who have shown evidence of already being interested in your service or product. This contextual advertising is done by reviewing a user’s history of clicked advertisements.
Benefits of PPC
- Very fast results, usually within 24 hours
- Directed only toward the target audience you choose
- Payment occurs when the user clicks on your ad, therefore you only pay for already interested customers
- You can experiment with different text ads depending on who you target
- Ability to track campaign effectiveness by using Google Analytics
- Very flexible cost-wise with the ability to set daily budgets.
- You can choose which region your ads will display in.
- Ability to choose the specific time and date your campaigns will run on.
- Full control of which keywords you want to use, and how large or small you want your campaign to be
Contextual advertising in Google Adwords and Bing
Benefits of PPC
1. Budget: Through communication, we will find out the best monthly marketing budget for you.
2. Keyword search: We will analyze your website and company to find the best keywords that relate to your business.
3. Set bidding strategies: We will look at your competitors and find out what their bidding strategy is. One we know that we will offer you a strategy on how to beat them while having a low bounce rate.
4. Creative solutions: As experts in PPC we will create the most suitable titles and descriptions for your listing to help drive results.
5. Campaign set up: We will work out campaign parameters as well as create ads and ad groups.
6. Campaign testing: We will figure out which ads are the most effective by testing different ad copy.
7. Campaign management: We will change ad content, bidding strategy and landing page content accordingly as your campaign progresses.
8. Reporting: Each month we will send you a detailed report complete with analyses of important trends to track visitor conversion over time.