An SEO Audit or SEO Analysis, is a great way to find out what prevents your site from ranking higher in search engines for certain keywords. Issues on the site may include improper meta descriptions, titles, and errors in the coding portion of the site. A thorough audit can help you decide what steps are needed to make your site more responsive for search engines. It will help to give you the best ranking for your keywords, more targeted visitors and more exposure for your business.
There are many internal and external SEO-factors to consider when optimizing your site. A SEO audit will help to identify any and all issues that prevents your site from appearing in organic search results accurately.
Finding Solutions, Not Problems.
Our audit report is not a list of issues requiring correction with the hope that you hire us to fix them. While many business owners ask us to correct issues identified through the audit, we try to perform the audit in a way that you if you decide to go with an internal developer, they will be able utilize our report as well. We always strive to do our best to assist our clients in every way.
From our SEO audit reports, you will not only learn what steps are needed to improve your website, but how to better execute these steps. We will provide you with complete information about any particular issue how to better correct it. This will allow you to plan your best actions forward and make the right choices for your business. We endeavor to make sure that all our clients understand what and why certain site attributes do not functioning properly. And most importantly, what is required to be fixed and why.
What You Get With An SEO Audit:
- The quality and quantity of pages indexed by search engines, as well as any indexing issues. Status of Robots.txt and sitemap.xml files
- Reported issues with broken links, correct server response codes, and page loading
- Identifying any mirrors or duplicate links/content
- Basic metric characteristics (Page Rank, Alexa Rank, etc.)
- Google Webmaster Tools error analysis
- Page titles and meta tags relevance
- Navigation setup status
- Analysis of content and articles on your site
- Current ranking in search engines for selected keywords
- Analysis of "misused" keywords
- Selection of keywords (semantic kernel) with the search frequency set by region, seasonality, competitiveness etc.
- Competitor’s basic SEO characteristics analysis including: Traffic flow, along with sources and quality, and internal optimization of the quantity and quality of external links
- Analyzing presence of your site in directories, search results, and other forums
- Analysis of external links: quantity, quality, sources (exchanges, articles, blogs, forums)
The Start Of The SEO Process
There are many factors that can effect ranking of your website in organic search results. Unfortunately, many of them are beyond control. Nevertheless, having an SEO audit completed will help you to better understand the factors that you can manage and control. More importantly, it will give you the opportunity to identify current problems on your site and make the necessary adjustments to improve your sites online presence. The elimination of these deficiencies have a significant impact on the effectiveness of your website appearance in search results, and improving them will significantly increase your traffic and overall brand.