Having a successful long-term website SEO requires having the right knowledge and the right plan. Having a technical audit should be the very first step before any optimization work begins. The analysis carefully and systematically explores the site for errors and any weaknesses that may make your site less efficient. The audit includes analyzing a large number of pages and finding anything that may adversely affect the effectiveness of search engine optimization, or may increase the bounce rate of new visitors.
When our experienced team of experts begins work on your SEO campaign, they must perform a technical audit in order to adjust each campaign to your business goals. This analysis comes at no extra cost to our clients. To date, we have completed over a hundred technical website audits, and each one has delivered amazing results.
What A Technical Audit Includes:
- Page/website loading speed evaluation: response time, page file size and hosting connection speed.
- Testing for compatibility between different browsers. This includes compatibility with scripts and plug-ins.
- Extensive check of any broken links and pages (404 Pages).
- Assessment of the host server in the event of any internal errors (50x).
- Inspection of robots.txt and sitemap.xml files
- Checking website mirrors and duplicates.
- Checking content for uniqueness.
- Check availability of titles and Meta descriptions on all pages.
- Verifying and removing unwanted scripts or plug-ins.
The final report will contain a detailed report about any found issues and what steps need to be taken to improve your site. It is very important that in addition to the list of errors in the report, we also propose and describe the necessary steps to prevent any occurrences happening in the future. The results of the audit will be apparent within 2-3 weeks after the start of your campaign.