A website analysis is the process of tracking data collection and measuring the quantitative and qualitative data about site traffic and how to beneficially use this information. The main objective of any website analysis is gathering the right information for use in your optimization and web marketing initiatives.
Website Analysis Tasks
- Determining whether your website can meet your business goals.
- To assess the quantity and quality of traffic.
- Mark the most efficient and cost-effective sources of traffic.
- Identifying any problem spots on the website.
- Finding methods to potentially increase the conversion rate of traffic.
Why Do You Need Website Analysis?
- To increase the efficiency of your website SEO and PPC advertising campaigns.
- To maximize the effectiveness of the websites operation.
- To improve ROI (Return on Investment) rates while keeping costs low.
Our Range Of Services
The scope of our services consists of a single setup of data collection and analysis through Google Analytics, and the creation of necessary analytical reports using this data to help better understand and develop your campaign.
Google Analytics Setup:
- Installing and verifying sitemap of all pages
- Setting up profiles and access to statistics information
- Setting goals and objectives for campaigns
- Syncing Google Analytics with AdWords
- Configuring third-party tracking systems for contextual advertising
- Setting up tracking for media advertising
- Setting up custom reports for campaigns
- Setting up additional segments where needed
- Setting up event tracking
- Setting up e-commerce tracking
- Setting up necessary filters for reports
- Setting up internal site search tracking
- Setting up subdomain tracking
- Setting up automated generation of regular monthly reports