Facebook is the world's largest social network. Many businesses and business owners employ the use of Facebook to help them build relationships with their customers and a means of advertising their services on a more personal level.
- Facebook can be used as an additional online store for your goods/services.
- Can be used as a tool for integrated media-campaigns or to attract visitors to your main site.
- Create your company official pages and communicate there with your target audience.
- Create an official company page and communicate with your target audience and customers.
Benefits of Facebook
Currently, there are 300 millions Facebook users in USA (as of reports dated June 2012) which can be utilized to help grow your business:
- Facebook has the most solid, active and diverse audience.
- There is no spam or illegal marketing done through Facebook.
- The network attracts more affluent users, who understand the value of quality services and goods.
Pages and advertising campaigns in Facebook
Any company should want to be presented on Facebook in a professional and outgoing manner. You’ll want to engage with your audience and build constructive conversation between your company and your customers to help better understand their needs and how you can improve your business.
The greatest benefit to using Facebook, is that there is little to no attack statements or unfounded accusations against companies or brands. People value their time, authority, and most importantly, do not hesitate to speak their minds. Users ask "real" questions, and are often happy to talk with representatives of the business and give feedback about their products and services.
Facebook users always appreciate the opportunity to develop themselves and their careers, and to have a better understand of their interests. If your business can provide this - there is a good chance that they will become a supporter of what you do and take an interest in your company.
- We develop strategies on promoting through Facebook (audience base, competitors, expected results, time of campaigns, etc.)
- Setting up and running contextual advertising
- Creating and promoting Fan Pages (pages for business)
- Increasing number of users, likes, comments and the development of your business’s communities.
Contact us today to learn more on how Facebook can work for you!