As of June 2012, more than 2 million active Canadians have created Twitter accounts, and more than a million users have more than 500 Tweets since that report. Twitter - a hugely popular social-oriented service that has grown substantially in Canada and the US, and is rapidly taking over the globe. With each passing day, it especially becomes more and more popular among Canadians.
Twitter is a microblogging service. Any registered user can post a short message that is 140 characters long. It has attracted many users because there is no need to write long thoughtful posts, just one sentence to describe what you're doing, what you think, or just sharing ideas.
- There are currently 500 million registered accounts on Twitter.
- 43% of users are true twitter users (More than 10 tweets, 10 Followers and 10 Followed)
- 80% have fewer than 500 tweets.
- Canada makes up 2.5% of traffic on Twitter – assuming that the ratio of web / mobile usage is the same across all countries.
Users can follow other users, and read their messages (tweets). This means that if you are interested in a person or company, you can follow them without submitting a request (unless the account is private) and you will be updated whenever they tweet.
What Are The Advantages of Twitter Promotion:
- Twitter is a great way to communicate directly with your clients and followers.
- The ability to quickly inform your audiences about promotions, discounts, news, etc.
- An effective way to influence your target audience.
For promoting your twitter account, we help you to create a community of users who are interested in your work, services or products. Your promoted account also doubles as a great PR tool in your SEO campaigns. It should be noted that, unlike traditional methods of communication (television or radio), you get a two-way channel of communication and your audience can not only read your thoughts, but respond and give input accordingly.
Creating and maintaining a twitter campaign for your company includes increasing number of followers, retweets of your tweets to users, and build a stronger customer trust and support to your brand.